Topics of interest focus on visualisation and interaction techniques and tools for managing large and complex software product lines. We particularly encourage research papers based on industrial experience and empirical studies.
Workshop topics include but are not limited to:
- Understanding large software product lines: Techniques and tools to support the understanding of large and complex software product lines.
- Variability representation: Techniques and tools for coping with large numbers of variation points.
- Visualisation of large data sets: General software visualisation techniques and tools for managing large data sets and their applicability in a software product line context.
- Representation of features: Techniques and tools for representing software product line features, their requirements, and dependencies.
- Representation of software architecture: Techniques and tools for representing software product line architectures.
- Traceability visualisation: Techniques and tools to represent trace links in and among problem and solution space, e.g., among features and architecture.
- Product derivation support: Techniques and tools to support product derivation.
- Product line maintenance and evolution: Techniques and tools to support the understanding of evolutionary aspects in software product lines.
- Industrial case studies: Industrial examples and experience reports related to managing complex software product lines
Page last updated: 21/04/2010