The workshop has the following objectives:
- Demonstrate how model-driven concepts and techniques can be applied in SPL engineering.
- Show how model-driven approaches have successfully been applied in an industrial SPL context.
- Explore how models with a sound semantic foundation can facilitate automated and interactive SPL approaches.
Besides these thematic objectives the workshop aims to:
- Help to establish a community of researchers and industrial experts that are interested in model-driven SPL engineering.
- Bridge the gap between research and industrial practice.
- Identify open challenges and potential topics for future research.
Page last updated: 08/08/2010